Show off your green thumb and win free daylilies in our Photo Contest!
There are three categories you can enter:
1. Daylilies Used in the LandscapePast Winners:
Landscape - Photo by Alessandra Thor
Landscape - Photo by Oksana Locke
Landscape - Photo by Renee Perst
2. People/Animals and DayliliesPast Winners:
People - 'Lullaby Baby' - Photo by Scott Appleton
Animals - 'Dallas Star' - Photo by Steven Smith
People - 'Candy with Tilly' - Photo by James Osbourne
Animals - Photo by Sherry Downing
3. Single/Variety Pictures, etc.Past Winners:
Single - 'South Seas' - Photo by Dallas Jent
Single - 'Ruby Spider' - Photo by Andrea Weaver
Single Variety - 'Fooled Me' - Photo by John Carbon
As the name suggests, for the first category we are looking for pictures of daylilies featured in a landscape setting.
By customer request, the second category has been expanded to include pictures featuring people and daylilies as well as pictures featuring animals and daylilies.
The single variety category includes pictures of one variety of daylily, whether a single bloom, blooms or clumps, and whatever doesn't fit in the other categories.
Use your imagination, and good luck!
Use your imagination, and good luck! Click here to view other past winners
The winners in each category will receive the following:
• First Place - $200.00 gift certificate
• Second Place - $100.00 gift certificate
• Third Place - $50.00 gift certificate
• We may also award other prizes for deserving entries.
• The deadline to submit entries is October 1, 2013.
• For 2013, all entries must be digital pictures (no prints allowed). (Contact us to find out where to email photos) or you can send in a disk.
• You must be able to identify daylilies featured prominently, and they should be available from Oakes Daylilies.
• We reserve the right to use any pictures in our catalog and to print winner’s names in our catalog.
• We reserve the right to not award some or all prizes if there are no deserving entries.